- Only confirmed registered participants shall be admitted to the Forum via unique admission passes and/or online access links provided by the Organiser. Confirmed participants have to present valid admission badges or confirmation letters/emails from the Organiser for admission. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission of any person who fails to comply with the above arrangements.
- All admission badges and online access links are non-transferrable. Valid admission credentials must be conspicuously presented when entering the venue, and each participant must wear the admission credential such that it is shown clearly at all times.
- Participants must dress in proper attire. Participants in improper attire shall not be admitted to the venue.
- Any person may be refused entry if their clothing or accessories carries the following messages (including text and graphics):
• Political, racist, obscene or offensive messages.
• Flags, designs or messages that may be used for protest or demonstration.
- Luggage, oversized bags, backpacks and umbrellas, etc., are to be stored in the cloak room until the owners leave the venue. The Organiser reserves the right to request any items to be kept at the cloak room. If such items have not been retrieved within one hour after the end of the Forum, they would be sent to the Lost & Found Unit of Cyberport.
- Posters, placards, flags, banners, buntings, flyers or publicity materials of any kinds shall not be brought into and/or used/displayed in the venue without prior permission of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission of any uncooperative participant/person or remove such person from the venue.
- To ensure public safety and order at the venue, participants shall not bring any plastic, glass, metal bottles or containers, bottled or canned drinks, or any other dangerous items into the venue. The Organiser and venue security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of participants seeking entry to the venue.
- Security staff are authorised to invite any person present at or entering the venue he venue to undergo security checking and inspection of personal belongings and bags.. Participants who refuse to undergo security checking without good reasons may be denied entry and be removed from the venue.
- Use of loud hailer/amplifier, chanting of slogans, shouting, distribution or display of materials, or behaviour in any form that may disrupt the event and / or affect other participants shall be prohibited. Offenders may be removed from the venue immediately.
- Persons entering into or present at the venue should not intentionally cause any obstruction to the entrances, exits, staircases, passages, district passageways, emergency exits or emergency passageways of the venue.
- Interference with the smooth running of the event in any form is strictly prohibited. Such persons may be removed from the venue.
- Security staff at the venue may intercept or interdict persons who constitute a threat to event safety and order for any reason, including those apparently under the influence of alcohol or drugs and those in possession of dangerous items or substances. Such persons may be denied from entry or be removed from the venue.
- Food and beverages shall not be brought into in the Forum without prior permission from the Organiser. Consumption of any food and beverages, including those provided by the Organisers, are not permitted within the Forum except for the designated areas. The Organiser and venue security staff reserve the right to confiscate such items.
- No video shooting and sound recording are permitted during the Forum. No video camera and audio recording equipment are allowed without the permission of the Organiser.
- Unless explicit approval from the Organiser has been obtained, the contents of the Forum cannot be shared or broadcasted on any publicly accessible channels. The Organiser reserves the right to demand immediate cessation of such activities as well as the right to pursue legal remedies.
- Participants shall follow the advice of the staff of the Organiser during the event. The Organiser reserves the rights to deny entry to the venue or remove from it any person who fails to comply with the above rules and regulations. Such persons are not allowed to re-enter the venue during the event.
Interpretation of these House Rules and any terms or expressions herein is the sole prerogative of the Organiser. The Organiser and the security staff reserve the right of final decision on the House Rules and relevant issues.
House rules are subject to change without prior notice.